- Blue Like Jazz: Nonreligious Thoughts on Christian Spirituality
- A Million Miles in a Thousand Years: What I Learned While Editing My Life
I wrote about Blue Like Jazz in a post entitled The Unread Book.
Blue Like Jazz was slated to be made into a movie, but the funding never came through. A populist movement of sorts is underway. You can join the effort to Save Blue Like Jazz (The Movie).
I joined the movement to save the campaign and will be an Associate Producer when the movie is released. We need to have fun in life!
Why save the movie:
- The content of the book is excellent. Faith and life are not always clean-cut, and this story intermixes both in a real, practical way.
- I fully believe in the concept that our lives should be viewed as a story. We are living them this way, whether we realize it or not. Making our life a great story is essential. Saving this movie is a great part of this unfolding story. We can play a role in it.
- Because we can. What other reason is needed. I love what Kickstarter can do to enable others to achieve something in their lives which may just be overlooked or otherwise ignored. What is Kickstarter? “Kickstarter is a new way to fund creative ideas and ambitious endeavors.”
For what it is worth, take my advice and join the Save Blue Like Jazz (The Movie). Whether you can give $10 or more, it will be a great line in your story.